Re the Restaurant review

Sorry, people, but the thread has been removed for the moment.

As you'd understand, even with the usual disclaimer from Jan and Ian Somers posted on the website, any comments that could be construed as libellous are serious stuff.

Thus, the thread has been put "in limbo" while the situation is discussed.

We'll get back to you once the situation is resolved, one way or the other.

In the meantime, please be careful what YOU write on a public forum - it probably makes sense to you, but it could be mis-interpreted by others, and lead to legal wranglings for Jan and Ian - simply because they fund this forum.

Regards,

Les,

I see were your coming from but fair crack of the whip....they were my thoughts entirely, I don't see how anyone could misconstrue them to be representative of anyone else.....

:rolleyes:

also, I think there are more positives to be had from my post than negatives...

George

G'day George,

Discussions are still under way re this - at the moment, it is quite possible that your thread will be back again, perhaps with one or two comments removed.
I see where your coming from but fair crack of the whip....they were my thoughts entirely, I don't see how anyone could misconstrue them to be representative of anyone else.....
Mate, I agree entirely - but the world we live in today is far different than it was 20 years ago. And I'm sure you would not want the site to "disappear" because of one of your thoughts being used to bring an action against Jan and Ian. Believe me, we endeavour to be "moderate in our moderation" - but also vigilant.

Watch this space,

Regards,

Fair enough......I trust you guys anyway.....

if you don't post it back up, then at least I had a good rant....if you do, then let the truth prosper....either way, the "health" of the forum comes first I guess....

I'm off to bed....tired as....

later

George

*Bump*

Les,

Turn the lights on and take me out of the dark....is my frank and honest post coming back to life or has it been tucked away never to be seen again?

Either way, hit me with the truth man.

George "moderate in moderation" Grubar

:p

Back