Re: the thread: Re:The thread: "Farewell from WW

I would like to comment on the thread which was about the thread which was about WW leaving the forum.

I'll think of something and get back to you real soon.

Should I delete this for being completely inappropriate, for being off topic, or just to inflame things? :p

sooooo - in regards to the thread that's about the thread that's about the thread, as in am going off topic perhaps i should start a new thread ...

I thought of starting this thread too. At least we all know who has too much spare time on their hands. :p (everyone who has posted in this thread)

if a tree falls in the woods does anyone hear it?

If a member leaves without saying goodbye, how long before they are noticed... and would the debate be so ongoing?

if a tree falls in the woods does anyone hear it?

If a member leaves without saying goodbye, how long before they are noticed... and would the debate be so ongoing?

I don't think people would notice for a while. There are posters who pop up after a while, and I have only then realised that they have been absent.

lattev.jpg

Skinny, no sugar thanks.

offtopic much...delete delete!!

:) Not off topic, it was WW that introduced me to lattes, for that I am appreciative.

It was just my way of paying homage.

Thanks also to Dazz, Bill and Sunfish Bill.

Not necessarily always agreed with them over 'stuff' but have learnt things.

Somersoft is an amazing resource and again, much appreciation to the site, the Somers, and the moderators.

Back