Real Estate audio (research)

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good audio/podcasts etc. related to real estate investment.

I currently listen to a few on the way to work which are really great (real estate talk w/Kevin Turner & the property couch - highly recommend each of these by the way) - just wondering if there are any other resources that people would recommend?

Cheers

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good audio/podcasts etc. related to real estate investment.

I currently listen to a few on the way to work which are really great (real estate talk w/Kevin Turner & the property couch - highly recommend each of these by the way) - just wondering if there are any other resources that people would recommend?

Cheers

I'm also a big fan of The Property Couch. I also like "Everyday property investing", and I listen to "We buy houses radio" but I find that one a bit all over the place. I also like the Mark Bouris podcast - not specifically real estate related - more economy related, he does refer to property quite a bit though.

I will have to listen to the Kevin Turner one, will download it now, thanks

vtt

Back