Real Estate Investar by David Hows

Hi all

I attended a webinar yesterday on the Real Estate Investar tool developed by David Hows.

It definitely looks like a time saving tool.

Any comments from you veterans in Real Estate Investing?

Hi all

I attended a webinar yesterday on the Real Estate Investar tool developed by David Hows.

It definitely looks like a time saving tool.

Any comments from you veterans in Real Estate Investing?

I use it. It is good. Not perfect. Catches all property databases, not just realestate.com.au, including the private sale ones. Have seen a couple of good deals from that. Unfortunately a lot of those lesser databases take longer to remove old/dead listings so you can waste time calling agents on properties that sold a long time ago.

I use this tool and has helped me secure a few deals.

Find it's good to get my head around a new market as it allows you to tailor your searchers and weed through the chaff alot quicker.

Once you get to know a market, I find I just use realestate.com.au

I've found investar a bit slow on some properties showing up on their database. While its not a big deal in a slow market, most of the good properties are under contract very quickly and sometimes prior to it being seen on investar. Like PP mentioned its great for researching an area.

The valuation took can be all over the shop too.

Thanks for the feedback.

The marketing guys called me up after the webinar. It does sound like a good way to know a market quickly without having to trawl through realestate.com.au, suburb by suburb even though I am looking at NSW only.

I think it's good, especially for finding development sites. It's a bit pricey though and if I wasn't given a free membership from a friend I wouldn't use it. :)

Here's hoping David How's has escaped his past and associates therein. Investar on face value appears to be a great tool

Phil Jones was last heard of in the US wasn't he?

Jones and Hows mentioned here by Jenman

Is David still associated with Positive Real Estate, or only via Investar :confused:

Back