Real Estate Investar - Group Membership

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone wants to join me to become members together in joining real estate investar to save on the joining fee.

Please send private message if you do.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I didn't think they did groups? Maybe they have changed. Just be aware they are a software company so if using multiple computers to simultaneously log in on same account you are likely to have trouble, either technical, legal, or both.

Hi there,

Agreed on last comment.

The corporate memberships are for companies in the real estate industry. You need to be a verified company and there are a number of checks and balances.

It is not designed for group membership. There are strict licensing agreements in place with the various data providers. Fraudulent memberships are actively investigated.

Given the products are now providing a free no obligation 21 day trial, you can log in and evaluate yourself. Pricing has also dropped. Whilst $249 per month is the casual month to month option, if you plan to invest long term, you can access the tools for as little as $49 per month on a 2 year plan (Portfolio Manager - for those with an existing portfolio), or $99 for the Search and Valuation tools on top of that with Portfolio Builder. Both plans also includes Xero for free, setup and integrated with Portfolio Tracker. So you can track and manage your investments.

Hope this helps.

**Disclaimer: Have been a subscriber for a number of years. May or may not have a vested interest.

Back