Realestate.com has officially.....

Which is why there's been soooo much positive feedback, and threads titled "re.com.au is better now"? :rolleyes:

Have to disagree with you, sorry.

What many here don't realize is that before corporations roll out major site updates, they get sample and feedback from thousands of people. Anyone who works in the marketing industry will know this as A/B testing. The new site probably generated far higher ad impressions/agent contacts than the previous one.

What many here don't realize is that before corporations roll out major site updates, they get sample and feedback from thousands of people. Anyone who works in the marketing industry will know this as A/B testing. The new site probably generated far higher ad impressions/agent contacts than the previous one.

This may indeed be the case, but that doesn't make it better to use by the end user! :D

yeah probably whining about the new re.com.au site as it's making it harder for the general public to find there houses most people are lazy and will just leave the search on all property types as they were used to the old search function and will probably leave include surroundings eg; I do a normal search

as my friends would untill I showed them the other functions ok now I have 424 listings when looking up stanwell as opposed to 4 when looking up houses without surroundings btw I have designed 100's if not thousands of sites scripts etc and yes re.com new look still sux sorry:p

Real Estate search sites

'Compare' option on new realestate.com web portal has some value. Paid subscription search sites work better.
Graeme Freer

Does anyone else have major dramas when trying to sort prices lowest to highest? Every time I try, it just freezes up:confused::eek:

The site is heaps slower for me than the old site...

FWIW

Boods

Back