RealWealth Australia course

What would you like to know? Just thought that it would be better in a PM. Happy to expand if you want.

I am no way affiliated with RWA except that I have payed for their services/education.

I do know that I would still be procrastinating and questioning everything and not advancing if I had not.

I do apologise for not having 500+ posts to make my statements believable :rolleyes:

There is a wealth of information/options out there for property investing, I chose this route. Not saying it is right or wrong. Might not be for all, but I feel that it was the right option for me. Everyone else will have to make up their own minds.

If your worried about scams etc. (I know I was!!!) because it is a bit of money. All I can say is it isn't. Do your own research make up your own mind.

Must add that my wife was extremely skeptical in the beginning(when I had to spend the money) but now that we are rolling with the package she is riding right there beside me. As long as I do all the work ;)

Yes, I have done their course.

I went primarily to learn about investing in Mining Towns and got everything I needed from it based on what I was there for.

Just wondering if you went with the advice on the night about mining towns,and how did it span out over the past few years,that's if you purchased investments through any of the various companies that were around at that time..

Most of you are wasting money !
You would be far better learning the teachings of the Kabbalah .

Did they teach you negotiation skills?
Did they teach you to keep your enemy close?
Did they teach you to haggle?

I have a good friend who has a Pawnbroker business and I learnt more in a weekend from him working there and it's called trust no one.

Did they teach you to save money buying houses by going to the owner directly rather than paying a lazy real estate agent?
All these people are making money selling already what you know, you think they have secrets?
You would be better off paying some of the people on here to guide you it would be cheaper !

I have secrets , buy up now in Lake Munmoron , buy up now around Penrith , stay away from Kings Cross Darlinghurst .
No one want to pay me?

I have secrets , buy up now in Lake Munmoron , buy up now around Penrith , stay away from Kings Cross Darlinghurst .
No one want to pay me?

I would have paid you but now you have told me I'll be buying on my own.

Moshe taught you to keep your enemies close, but did he teach you not to tell them your secrets?:rolleyes:

No one want to pay me?

Oh please, can you help me find a property in Penrith? I'm looking for a Studio that I can put 6 bunk beds in.

Back