Recommend a good BA in Melbourne for hunting an one bedder

Hi,

I am considering to find a good BA in Melbourne who is monitoring one bedders. Can you recommend one to me? How about "Buyer Solutions" (owned by Janet Spencer)? It appeared in my google search results...

Thanks,
Kai

A tip ....why not bypass BAs ...no value add in the current overstocked unit market.

If you are looking for 1 brm units....there is heaps of stock in the Melbourne market. I suspect some will not be able to settle when the bank vals don't come in.

By simply going around inner Melbourne and putting a few low bids...you will save yourself 8k plus and actually develop some skills. Auctions are great particularly bank respossession...I suspect you won't find too many BAs there....

Hi,

I am considering to find a good BA in Melbourne who is monitoring one bedders. Can you recommend one to me? How about "Buyer Solutions" (owned by Janet Spencer)? It appeared in my google search results...

Thanks,
Kai

Hi Kai

I'd be happy to recommend Janet- she's a REBAA member and also state rep for VIC. http://rebaa.com.au/state-representatives/
My dealings with her to date have been utterly professional, and I only hear good things about her service. Not only is she switched on, ethical and experienced (been in the RE industry for 25+ yrs) but she has also won state REI awards in the category of excellence for buyers agency.
Best of luck in your search.

Back