Recommend buyer's agent for Melbourne south east?

Hi, I am looking to buy a house in Melbourne south east suburbs, can anyone recommend a good buyer's agent?

Thanks

Hi Flatlinerz,

What is your definition of Melb south east suburbs? What suburbs and price range you looking in particularly? Invest of O/O?

There are a lot of good BA's in Melb, some are better for investment compared to Owner occupied and vice versus and some specialize in different areas and price points.

Regards

Hi Flatlinerz,

What is your definition of Melb south east suburbs? What suburbs and price range you looking in particularly? Invest of O/O?

There are a lot of good BA's in Melb, some are better for investment compared to Owner occupied and vice versus and some specialize in different areas and price points.

Regards

Hi I am looking to buy a house to live and I am looking in Glen waverley and wheelers hill area and looking for who is best to use around that area.

Hi NPB

Curious as to why NPB in Melbourne (Antony Bucello) wouldn't be on your list here? He's based in Melbourne and would certainly cover the SE suburbs?

Hi Jacque,

Well I obviously think Ant Bucello is the best BA in Melbourne, but we may be slightly biased!

You can't really come onto a thread and say 'use us" so I gave a list of who I would use if NPB didn't exist.

Cheers

Hi Jacque,

Well I obviously think Ant Bucello is the best BA in Melbourne, but we may be slightly biased!

You can't really come onto a thread and say 'use us" so I gave a list of who I would use if NPB didn't exist.

Cheers

Not so obvious to a lot of us! You should put a better link in your signature like everyone else does here who works in the industry so others can use your services.

I have had clients use Advantage Property Group - Frank Valentic and JPP, Ian James. Both are located in the south east.
They offer slightly different services and different fee structures.

Please pass on any feedback on whoever you use.

Back