Recommend Excellent PM in Blacktown

Hi everyone,

Can someone please recommend an excellent PM working in Blacktown (Western Sydney)?

I'm not necessarily after a cheaper option, rather someone with whom you've/had an excellent experience.

Please PM if you don't want to disclose something in public.

Cheers.

http://www.lskl.com.au/staff-profiles/490-tracy-hartwell.html

Reliable, efficient, experienced and used by many of our investor clients over the years. Make sure you mention my name when checking out. Tracy is one of the best in this area bar none.

+1 on this. I have used her (based on recommendation here earlier) for my first IP at Schofields, and I find her to be very attentive and quite reliable. Always respond to my emails quite quickly and follow up on issues in a timely manner.

+1 on this. I have used her (based on recommendation here earlier) for my first IP at Schofields, and I find her to be very attentive and quite reliable. Always respond to my emails quite quickly and follow up on issues in a timely manner.

thanks Edison, I've emailed her.

which PM to choose

1)McGrath Parammata: they're the selling agents from which i bought this property. They're positive that they will arrange open house and find tenants before settlement. Their management fee is 5.5%.

2)Local Blacktown PMs: as per them, they are local, have good database and know how of the suburb etc (i think every PM on earth claims so). Their management fee is above 6% (willing to bring it down to 5.5% with not as much inclusion as they've in Gold package)

P.S Property is in Blacktown (3 beds, 1 toilet)

Please advise which one you'll prefer and why ?

Cheers

You have done enough due diligence to decide for your self, which is good.

choosing a wrong PM is not the end of the world, and not a big problem if you decide to change to another.

once you decided on a PM, it is YOU taking control of the situation to ensure your property is looked after by the nominated PM... Even the sharpest PM sometimes overlooked at certain things, after they are just human.

You have done enough due diligence to decide for your self, which is good.

choosing a wrong PM is not the end of the world, and not a big problem if you decide to change to another.

once you decided on a PM, it is YOU taking control of the situation to ensure your property is looked after by the nominated PM... Even the sharpest PM sometimes overlooked at certain things, after they are just human.

good point. I've decided to go with the selling agent to be the PM afterall they're arranging open house before settlement. Through negotiations, the contract has been reduced to 30 days from 90 days so i'll change PM if needed.

Thanks Retire Rich - you've been very helpful :)

It is good that they have early access to the property.

However, when you do get the keys and they haven't found a tenant you then have a chance to immediately change and go with a good local agency that isn't over stocked with properties and can effectively show your property and find a suitable tenant.

Larger out of area agencies don't have time to focus on properties that are further away.

Back