Recommend Pest and building inspection in Newcastle area

Hello

I am about to exchange on my first IP in Raymond Terrace and need to get a pest and building report done. Can anyone recommend someone and roughly how much would it cost?

Hello

I am about to exchange on my first IP in Raymond Terrace and need to get a pest and building report done. Can anyone recommend someone and roughly how much would it cost?

I use 'Inspectrite' up that way. 500 for building and pest. First time they were great, second time they failed to pick up some issues which were quite obvious. If you use them, try to be there for the inspection or possibly use another company in the area. There are a few that charge a similar price, google.com

We used which our Inspecta Homes (Tim Lees) which our lawyer (Woodgate) organised. We were very happy with their service.

Recently I rang them about a pest inspection when I thought I had found termites in an old hedge I pulled out and they sent around the pest guy who determined it was Borers. Didn't charge me anything even though I wouldn't have know one way or another (and I had told them both neighbours have had termites in their houses :eek:)

Back