Recommendation for Air Con Supplier/Installer in Sydney

Hi Guys,

Any recommendation for Air Conditioning supplier plus installer that does around Sydney (South West) area?
Thanks!

I went a small guy and got stung. It leaked and I needed a repair and couldn't get in touch with him.

I'd pay the extra and go a big guy - ask your Harvey Normans etc for installers.

but we use a guy called Peter from Enterprise Air Conditioning in the commerical premises we manage and have always found him to be really great. Peters mobi is 0412 648 090 or the office is 9987 4573. I think he only does commerical though... but you could ask.

A friend of my mate's runs his own aircon company, mostly does residential work.
A1 Airconditioning, iirc.
Ph. Eddie - 0414409076

He's been in business for himself for at least 5-6 years, and has no intention of giving up any time soon. He's done installs and service work in my IP1, PPOR, my grandmother's house, my workmate's IP, and my neighbours house..... all have been excellent workmanship and fair price.

He's not the cheapest, cos he doesnt do ***** work. Well worth the extra couple of $$ over the cheap people.

Fusion air cond are putting one in my brothers unit and was recomended by another forum member.

His name is Paul and can be contacted on 0428661369.

Fusion air cond are putting one in my brothers unit and was recomended by another forum member.

His name is Paul and can be contacted on 0428661369.

I got 2 splits put in by Fusion. They did a great job (father and son) and were by far the cheapest for fujitsu.
Others tried the old line "We only deal with panasonic or coolair or yada yada" because we never get called back." Yeah, well how often does a fridge break down?
So for me it was the cheapest and we are very pleased (about 3 months ago now)
hth,
JB

Others tried the old line "We only deal with panasonic or coolair or yada yada" because we never get called back." Yeah, well how often does a fridge break down?

You'd be surprised how many aircon systems REGULARLY break down.
My townhouse complex has Midea ducted aircon... and over 50% have broken down already, and they are only 2.5 years old!

Stay away from no name aircons, they are not worth the savings.

Also, an aircon is only as good as the installation job. There are some terrible installers out there who don't properly vac the system, careless handling of the pipes (any foreign matter in the AC pipes can spell the end of your AC and warranty) and don't do joins properly (again, bye bye warranty).

Beware the el cheapo installers!

Back