Recommendation for Solicitor/Conveyancer in Brisbane?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone has some good recommendations concernings solicitors in Brisbane? I have been spoonfed one that is min $1300, but haven't heard anything really good about them. I just wondered if there were others that SS liked and used?

I'm in South East Brisbane, Bayside area. Thanks for all your help.

I use EDA Lawyers in Westlake 07 3376 8765, very knowledgeable and helpful. Had used couple of others, the clerks were bl**dy useless (one conveyancer claims to be the largest in qld & advertises a lot).

Last edited:
I've had great dealings with:

Sciacca's Lawyers and Consultants - David Sorban
Level 4, 270 Adelaide Street, Brisbane QLD
Direct Line to his PA: (07) 3867 8862

David Colwell & Co.
1341 Gympie Road, Aspley
3263 3366

Last edited:
dave Colwells is good for conveyancing...

also very good is Warren Wood from Carter Capner. great bloke and very VERY knowledgeable in all things property law.
1300 55 29 08

www.cartercapner.com.au/conveyancing/index.html

Hi everyone,

Does anyone has some good recommendations concernings solicitors in Brisbane? I have been spoonfed one that is min $1300, but haven't heard anything really good about them. I just wondered if there were others that SS liked and used?

I'm in South East Brisbane, Bayside area. Thanks for all your help.

I would hope $1300 includes searches. Is it a unit or house? Off the plan or existing? When to settle and how much? Who is your financier and are there guarantees or certifications involved?

Many variables. Watch out for "add ons" to the quote- like "settlement fees" etc .

Go off a recommendation of a friend is best.

PS: cut price conveyancing = cut down level of service

Back