Recommendations for Property Manager Perth?

Jerodwg: by any chance have you met with Momentum Wealth? Can you let me know the full schedule of fees charged by them? Specially interested in the letting and renewal fees.

You can pm me with your questions and ill be happy to answer based on my experience.

I have two managed by Defreitas and Ryan, previously I managed them personally however relocated interstate. Had planned to continue to manage as fees were just too high IMO in Perth however soon after moving the tenants of one fell in arrears and refused to communicate. It took us 3 months to get them out via eviction and all whilst micromanaging interstate. Trust me the stress, time and process you don't want to get pinched.

Anyways Defreitas and Ryan and investors Edge were recommended. Investors Edge wanted an arm an a leg. Any task that falls under the role of a PM they wanted to charge a fee for.
Jamie and Monica from Defreitas and Ryan have been awesome and at a flat fee of 10% that is all inclusive- it's an easy kill.
All emails are responded to the same day, calls and requests are immediately followed up; she even went and fed the fish in one of the houses that has a pond whilst it was vacant as well as going to the other house on a Sunday to close and lock the garage as some kids had jumped the fence and got through whilst it was vacant.

No kickbacks or affiliation to the business, just my experience thus far.

Hope it helps

I have two managed by Defreitas and Ryan, previously I managed them personally however relocated interstate. Had planned to continue to manage as fees were just too high IMO in Perth however soon after moving the tenants of one fell in arrears and refused to communicate. It took us 3 months to get them out via eviction and all whilst micromanaging interstate. Trust me the stress, time and process you don't want to get pinched.

Anyways Defreitas and Ryan and investors Edge were recommended. Investors Edge wanted an arm an a leg. Any task that falls under the role of a PM they wanted to charge a fee for.
Jamie and Monica from Defreitas and Ryan have been awesome and at a flat fee of 10% that is all inclusive- it's an easy kill.
All emails are responded to the same day, calls and requests are immediately followed up; she even went and fed the fish in one of the houses that has a pond whilst it was vacant as well as going to the other house on a Sunday to close and lock the garage as some kids had jumped the fence and got through whilst it was vacant.

Hope it helps

Thanks, helps a lot

Hope it helps

Been my experience too with Nuno from D&R. I have two properties managed by D&R, always responsive, meeting with tenants personally etc. They don't charge letting fees (saving over $1k in that alone) which at first caused some concern that corners would be cut. They actually were better than most in finding suitable tenants. Personally showing them through and no pressure to sign any of them up, like I used to get with some others, so they don't have to keep showing others through the property.

Last year I had some tiles fly off one of the properties during a storm resulting in water damage to the living room ceiling. I was interstate at the time and Nuno took care of everything, including processing the insurance claim with little effort on my part. Been one the best PMs I've come across in Perth and for a fee substantially less than others.

Back