Recommended BUILDER and ARCHITECT in MELBOURNE

Hi Every one,

I have got couple of IP now. Both have been built by mega builder S******S.
As my next property I'm planing to buy 690sqm - 740sqm land Bell street, Glenroy, Gowrie station area. Plan is to Build 3 Town houses or 2 town houses and 1 unit.

Any Recommended builder in Melbourne ? Any tips with dealing this builder?

I have got feedback from a friend that a proper ARCHITECT is important. To ensure correct natural light and design to get 6 star energy rating etc. Also to ensure the maximum land.

I would appreciate your feedback and recommendations.

Thanks all :)

Hi,

I know of a Builder / Architect (Husband/Wife) based in Glenroy. They have done some superb projects in this part of the town.

PM me and I will give you the contact details.

Good Luck

Hi there,

I can recommend a builder and architect that work in the Pascoe Vale/ Glenroy area. Would like to discuss the project in more detail to see if they would be a good fit for you. PM if interested and hopefully I can help.

Hi i had previously used an amazing young architect team in Melbourne. hes really creative and comes with real mind boggling ideas and methods to save.Hes building my house and i saved 200,000 dollars.I am happy to give details if you are interested

I don't think you'll have any issues getting 3 dwellings on 690-740sqm. Getting double storey at the rear approved is largely dependent on the sites immediate context and how your first floor is sited.

No shortage of architects around but I don't think you necessarily need a registered architect to get a quality outcome - there's plenty of good architectural drafting firms around.

I'm a town planner so get in touch if you need assistance.

Back