Recommended Quantity Surveyors??

Hi, I need to get some depreciation schedules prepared for a couple of investments properties, so I can complete my Tax Return. Is there any Quantity Surveyors in Melbourne that somebody can recommend?? Both properties are located in the Melbourne inner city area. Thanks Jason.

Hi

I have used BM & T and found them to be quite good and reasonably priced. I don't have their phone number handy or else I would pass it on to you.

Dale

Hi Jason

The cheapest and the best Quantity Surveyors I have used is Baglin Partners in Heidelberg. Phone number is 9458 4033. I was very pleased with the report and the prompt and service.

Regards

Corfu

BMT & ASSOC

BMT & Assoc Melb PH 9654 2233 Very good.

Always do your own thinking.

I was in Canberra two ago visiting a family members unit.

The property Manager for a very large Canberra firm inspected the unit. When I asked could she refer a good local QS firm she replied "Based on my extensive experience and given this property's age a QS report would not be worth it".

Two weeks later the report showed first year depreciation at approx 7,000 a good result for a report costing only $500 before tax.!!

I get my QS reports done just after exchange contracts then lodge ITWV (New 221D) based on settlement date. Always settle on friday and tennants move in the next day. Simple

Best

I know this post is a bit old now but I have also used Baglin and found them to be very fast and helpful - plus they gave us a very good result.:D

Back