Recommended Tradies and Other Useful Contacts

Guys, really need recommendations for a Carpenter in Sydney - not good experience with Carpenter on gumtree and other time where we had no show situation from him.

It's increasingly hard to find a tradesperson in Sydney. Their availability is shocking. When I call my tiler, the message says 'the message bank is full, please do not leave any message, good bye'...

and msg I receive from him is "mate, I'll can u later I'm busy' :eek:

I would recommend Australian Hot Water in Belmore for hot water tanks and plumbing.
http://australianhotwater.com.au/

After getting stuffed around by another company, came the next morning ready to fix the problem. They also went above and beyond what was required, very patient with my hot water tank in a tiny little cupboard and old leaky plumbing, and cheerful attitude. Also cheaper price than the other company that stuffed me around.

Need 2 trees removed and stumps grinded in Cambridge Park, NSW. Any recommendations (someone with insurance please)? One tree is completely dead, the other is split low on the trunk. Both over 10m tall, Eucalyptus trees. What price should i expect for this approximately? I've had a few quotes, but i worry i may be getting quoted higher because i am female..?

Need 2 trees removed and stumps grinded in Cambridge Park, NSW. Any recommendations (someone with insurance please)? One tree is completely dead, the other is split low on the trunk. Both over 10m tall, Eucalyptus trees. What price should i expect for this approximately? I've had a few quotes, but i worry i may be getting quoted higher because i am female..?

Hi,
I live on central coast and getting a dead tree cut next week it is approx 15m give or take and is costing $1900 hope this gives you something to compare .
Macca446

Any recommendations for agood priced tradie for large tree removal and also site clearance (remove vegetation, level backyard, remove decommisoned septic tank) for a rear block in High Wycombe (WA)?

Pool Fence Installer

We're looking for a recommendation for Pool Fence Installer in West Pennant Hiils/Carlingford Area. Please let us know if you know anyone good and reasonably priced.

I have an excellent builder working on my current PPOR reno- he is a 3rd cousin so somewhat related but fastidious, very professional and as fussy as I am so all good :D If you're after someone for renos/decks and after a high standard of work and finish I'm very happy to recommend him. Feel free to email me for details [email protected] and I'll let you know if he works in your area, as he's not Sydney-wide.

Hi all,

Im looking for the below in sydney

Tiler
plumber
kitchen installer
someone to look at my bathroom
floor board installer

Any ideas let me know! someone who can do it all?

Locksmith Sydney

Ashley: 0412 294 280

Always punctual, reliable, fair price, gives good freebie advice re home security while he's on site

Back