[REDCLIFFE PEN] 2 Offers Accepted, Only have finance for 1

Buy both...prices in Kippa Ring are moving like a freight train....;)

have you been on the ground recently sash? i purchased one in Mcgregor st Kippa Ring settled mid december 2014 would love to hear your thoughts with whats happening up their?

Last edited:
Have not been on the ground...but the market is definitely hotter than Logan and Ipswich....the difference for this market is that both locals and interstate investors are driving things up.

I was up there last year and you could comfortably buy in Kippa Ring for very high 2's / low threes...now you are looking at 340k plus for decent quality. Market is definitely moving in Kippa Ring.

have you been on the ground recently sash? i purchased one in Mcgregor st Kippa Ring settled mid december 2014 would love to hear your thoughts with whats happening up their?

Just had my propert at Scarborough valued by my bank came in at $30k higher then when we bought it Februay last year.. Just to give you guys and idea on what's going on..

I wonder if you have missed the Logan boat as well? Prices have seemed to of gone up since last time i looked just over a year ago.

Have not been on the ground...but the market is definitely hotter than Logan and Ipswich....the difference for this market is that both locals and interstate investors are driving things up.

I was up there last year and you could comfortably buy in Kippa Ring for very high 2's / low threes...now you are looking at 340k plus for decent quality. Market is definitely moving in Kippa Ring.

:D thanks sash hopefully plenty more to come!

Back