Redcliffe train line

I'm looking at a couple of properties in the Redcliffe area for my first IP and am wondering what people's opnions are on the affect on property prices around where the train line is. I've found a property around 2.1km from the kippa ring station in Redcliffe, is that close enough to have an affect? House is close to shops and ammenities too.

Thanks in advance,

Mitch

Last edited:
You may have already uncovered this in your Moreton Bay due diligence but as I am learning... Council fees there are ridiculous! It won't stop me buying within the council area but you need to factor these higher rates into your holding costs.

I'm looking at a couple of properties in the Redcliffe area for my first IP and am wondering what people's opnions are on the affect on property prices around where the train line is. I've found a property around 2.1km from the kippa ring station in Redcliffe, is that close enough to have an affect? House is close to shops and ammenities too.

Thanks in advance,

Mitch

Hi Mitch
You haven't given a street so I wont know for certain, but I am now guessing this property is going to be near to the hospital (for employment) or between the hospital and the beach. Sounds great. I also assume you mean Redcliffe the suburb, or do you mean a different suburb in the "Redcliffe" area?

Hi Mitch
You haven't given a street so I wont know for certain, but I am now guessing this property is going to be near to the hospital (for employment) or between the hospital and the beach. Sounds great. I also assume you mean Redcliffe the suburb, or do you mean a different suburb in the "Redcliffe" area?
Hi angel,
Yeah Redcliffe the suburb, it is relatively close to the hospital and 2km (15min walk ) to the train station. I've seen your name pop up quite a few times when I've been reading posts on the Redcliffe peninsula, have you purchased in the area? Are you as bullish as I am with the growth in the area in the coming years?

Back