Regular Sunshine Coast Get-togethers

Hi all,
A few of us are trying to get sunshine coast and surrounding areas property investors together for regular chats on IP's, market forecasts or basically anything at all you wish to talk about. Basically, it's a way of getting together with people with same goals, dreams, aims as yourself. We've had our first one and I think everyone gained something out of it.
See these posts below.

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8076

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8957

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9388

Please get behind this as the get-togethers they have on a regular basis in Bris, Sydney & Melbourne are hugely successful and you may just have a lot of fun. There are no rules so we can shape these things any way we wish. People we had along to our first one included
Jimmyjamjars
MikeT
Turtle
Mitckmakhan
& a very nice lady who, while not on this forum, came along with a wealth of knowledge having owned over 9 IP's.

JIM

P.S. Have put this on here instead of Meeting Point to get more exposure. No doubt SIM will move this if I have breached. (Sorry Sim)

Don't forget that we need a Xmas holiday meeting so us Noosa property owner tourists from Sydney can attend!

Perhaps Fusions on the river could be a good place to go. Do they sell beer there? or there is the happy hour at the bar next door for twilight drinks...............

Damo :D

Re: get-together

Hi all,
We are talking about having the next one at mikeT's place for a barbie but are open to suggestions. As for when, Mike will be better placed to answer that one as he works overseas for a month at a time. If you're reading this Mike, let's get the wheels in motion on this one.
JIM

Barbie byo knowledge

Shaun, Jim

Sure, byo knowledge and fun is a good recipe for a barbie.

Anytime in August is ok so far. Turtle is ok for after 12th Aug and yes Damo, we're sure to look after the interstate investors at Xmas time.

A bit of time to go so let's regroup when it's a bit closer before we set a definite time.

Mike

Strippers at Sunshine Coast get together!

No, but since we have your attention let's set a date now for our next meet.

ta,
Mike

Strippers

Mike,
I didn't know you had a degree in advertising. "Grab 'em with a headline". I'm on a course this week in Brissie but will give you a ring when I'm back. Strippers ................ you crack me up!!!!!!
JIM

P.S I have been on the phone to Mitch, he's in.
We can't all be galavanting around the ski slopes, but I wish.

ok my bad...didn't see this post...lol

how does sunday the 17th sound...

location: wherever the middle is depending on who comes if mike wants to do a barbie i think that's a great idea....can hard to control kids come along mike...just joking but i will bring something to sizzle on the bbq..

time: mid avo...

anyway good way to find a date...

if you have an alternative please post....I will try to get Vicki along as well...

Cheers Mitch

Mitch,
That date sounds good,
You may just want to check with Mike as he did mention something about going skiing. Turtle gets back from his ski trip about the 12th. A barbie is good if the kids want to come along. Once again, thanks for looking up those things for me, it was much appreciated.
JIM

Ski Bunnies

Oi you blokes,

17th Aug sounds good. Say from 1pm because I have an appointment mid morning in Noosaville.

Jim, Mitch, Mark drop me a private email and I'll give you the directions. Ok Mitch try to get hold of Vicki & see if she'd like to come too.

Anybody else welcome too.

Mike

Sorry to do this to you guys -

My wife has just informed me that her brother is getting married and wants in Toowoomba the weekend of the 16 & 17.. for an engagement party etc...oh well at least some of the trip will be tax deductable....

Can we make it the weekend after..24/8/03...this may also allow Mike to get over his awful ski trip...lol

Yes I will try and get a hold of vicki...

mitch

"Irregular" Sunshine Coast Meetings

I don't know guys. I organize the strippers, keg, jumping castle and barbie and nobody is around to enjoy.

This time it's just gotta happen. The snow has melted, no training courses, business sold, no weddings or engagement parties in site. You know who you are....aha.

Just nice Spring weather and a pleasant environment with a bunch of interesting folks having a good time.

Leave it up to you all to get it together for after the 19th Sept.

Be there or be square.

c ya

Mike

How long has it been?

Is it on again?

Would like to catch up with you guys and see what's happening with your investments. Some have aquired more and others may have gone into other fields.

Things change over time and maybe we've all learnt new strategies we could perhaps share with each other.

We're all busy, yes, but let's try to make a day or arvo for a chat and a drink.

Look forward to it,

MikeT

Mike,
As i've been saying to you lately, we DO need to get together and talk ****, or investment or whatever, even my family and yours on the veranda at your place enjoying that magnificent view. Count me in, no matter who else comes to the party.
JIM

Count me in any time except the weekend of the Queens Birthday...sorry another engagement...ha ha....

Look forward to it...
Vicki's in america and I dont know when she is back....

Mitch

Back