Reliable kitchen maker in Melbourne

We are just about to start renovation of our investement property. Can anyone recommend a reliable kitchen maker in Melbourne? It's very hard to find a good one from what we've heard.

The cabinet maker who recently altered the overhead cabinet of our rangehood is very honest and gives us a much lower quote compared to another person. He was recommended to me by an electrician who did some works for us. If you want his details, pm me.

The cabinet maker who recently altered the overhead cabinet of our rangehood is very honest and gives us a much lower quote compared to another person. He was recommended to me by an electrician who did some works for us. If you want his details, pm me.

Thanks for that. I'd like his details please. What do you mean pm?

hi there

hey you probably already got the answer but its "personal message"
haha yes im bored randomly posting anyway.
We are considering something like this within the next few months, let us know how you go

Not sure why you are finding it hard to find a good cabinet maker.. there are a lot of them around.. Just keep in mind that from when you order what you would like - they'll need 2-3 weeks to make your cabinets/benchtops prior to install, so allow enough time. And if you are getting stone benchtops they will need a week after the cabinets go in to get it cut perfectly to size.

Wishing you every success, Ana Stankovic

Back