Removing previous posts.

You probably can't delete or modify the old post after this long, there's usually an expiry date on this sort of action. As previously mentioned, the best way to contact the administrators and ask them to delete the post.

The other solution is that you can reply to your own post and retract your initial comments if you no longer support them. Sometimes openly reversing and correcting your statements is more useful than trying to retract them.

I imagine the problem you're having wouldn't actually be a problem if the individual involved had of simply done their best to fix the problem, rather than wishing it away.

You probably can't delete or modify the old post after this long, there's usually an expiry date on this sort of action. As previously mentioned, the best way to contact the administrators and ask them to delete the post.

The other solution is that you can reply to your own post and retract your initial comments if you no longer support them. Sometimes openly reversing and correcting your statements is more useful than trying to retract them.

I imagine the problem you're having wouldn't actually be a problem if the individual involved had of simply done their best to fix the problem, rather than wishing it away.

thats a good suggestion

Thanks Pete,

I've fixed most of the posts:)

Just for the record, you can edit your own posts up to 48 hours after they were made.

After that time, you will need to ask a moderator to edit it for you.

Best way to do this is to use the "Report this post" function (red triangle at the top of the post), and explain what you need and why.

Failing that, you can always email me - but you'll generally get a faster response from the moderators.

I'll follow up with your email now.

Back