Removing wallpaper

Does anyone have any tips on removing wallpaper?
Ip has paper coming off the wall- would you just stick it back down and get it rented or remove and paint?

Hi Chaos,

Ip has paper coming off the wall- would you just stick it back down and get it rented or remove and paint?

Whatever you need to do to get it rented at the least cost and shortest amount of time.........:cool:

And it also depends on how much you want to spend and whether it's yourself doing the work or somebody you employ.

I've had similar situations occur and sometimes a simple application of some glue is more than adequate (obviously depends on the amount coming away or whats already disappeared).

Removing wallpaper by steaming or wet scrapping is often a very tedious task and sometimes leads to damage on the wall itself (obviously depending on the skill set of the individual). Then of course follows the painting.......:)

Ciao

Nor

When I bought an IP someone left a steamer behind lol so I just use it to remove wallpaper and it works great.

But for a rental any loose wallpaper gets glued back to the wall, no mucking around here.

Back