Reno Kings - Developing for profit

Reno Kings 2 Day Developing 4 Profit W'shop

I would like feedback on the Developing for Profits 2 day workshop too.

Has any one been to it? What did u learn? Was it useful? Or, here's a good one, who else "teaches" developing?!

Any feed back appreciated. Have been asked to partner up with someone and pay about $1,900 for 2 days. :rolleyes: The earlybird deal finishes 2moro - when the price goes up! I'm trying to work out if its going 2 b worthwhile.

Last edited:
Unless someone is holding your hands I reckon these sort of seminras are a waste of time and money. You can't learn unless you do it and the best way to minimise mistakes is to find someone who does it.

Unless someone is holding your hands I reckon these sort of seminras are a waste of time and money. You can't learn unless you do it and the best way to minimise mistakes is to find someone who does it.

I was the original starter of this topic. I ended up going to this workshop last year and would advise anyone to attend this workshop. You learn everything from finding the site, applying to DA and building to selling. ( the whole process)

I am currently in the process of developing 2 x freehold townhouse in Brisbane and the plan is to hold two out of the three units. By going to the course you learn what developers have taken years to achieve by trying and making mistakes. With the knowledge you also prevent any potential mistakes & pit falls.

Some seminars are held by dodgy companies but the "Reno Kings" are the real deal. They are experience investors and they teach you what they have learn over the past 25 plus years.

Although I spent a couple of thousand on the seminar the knowledge I have gained and will make me more $$$$.

Try it out, you have nothing to lose. I think they even offer a money back guarantee.

Back