Renovations now require a 6 Star Rating

So the 6 Star rating is now in effect for all renovations. Has anyone found any decent information about it. Any thoughts on how it will effect renovation budgets?

Holly

To be honest Holly, given your business is in Renovating and spruiking your services, the way you have framed that question, is simply another post to keep your name front and centre in this forum, drive internet traffic to your website to advertise your services, without adding much to this debate.

No issues with links to your business on your signature, but there is an implicit assumption that you should be contributing to the areas of your expertise in exchange for the privilege.

What is your opinion, giving you are in the industry about these changes. What are the details behind these changes?

I am holding you up to a higher standard, compared to others, because you will have subject matter expertise.

For those who are interested, attached is the Victorian Building Commission consumer brochure.

Attachments

• 6Star_consumer_brochure_(web)2.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
So the 6 Star rating is now in effect for all renovations. Has anyone found any decent information about it. Any thoughts on how it will effect renovation budgets?

Holly

Given your promoting a renovation for profit business, shoudl you not be the one with the answers, rather than the one with the questions.
So Holly, as the "expert", tell us, with this affect renovation budgets.

What is your opinion, giving you are in the industry about these changes. What are the details behind these changes?

I am holding you up to a higher standard, compared to others, because you will have subject matter expertise.

Well asked!

I'm looking forward to a quality reply.

Holly, are you there?

Come on dude, the same thing will happen that has happened every other time regulations change - the price goes up. Why? Because them's the rules. But they're stupid rules! So? Them's still the rules.

Back