Renovations

W

WebBoard

I am on the lookout for a house that needs renovation.....what I would like to do, is get some of the "old hands" on this forum, to supervise how the reno should be done, and all volunteers who want to "do the work" under the direct guidance of some of the reno experts on this forum, can do so.

So what I need is

1. A house someone owns and wants renovated.
2. Reno experts ( michael talk to u tonight and GeeCee we need you)
3. Students who want to learn the art of profitable renovation.( you WILL be doing the work)

THis is the perfect opportunity for someone to get their house renovated very cheaply.

This is also a perfect opportunity to gain hands on experience from full time profitable renovators.

Stand by for dates times and places, I need volunteers from every state to renovate.

Email me to put your name on the list and for a program of events for the renovation.

Also, first in first served for the supply of the house, the house owner will be paying and supplying their costs for materials, we can provide all the labour.

Cheers, TW

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

If you choose my house I will also put on drinks and a BBQ too.

Cheers
Robert

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

Reply: 2

Sounds like a grand plan. (altho control freaks might find it a bit difficult)

A couple of housekeeping issues spring to mind:

1) insurance for all those semi/unskilled bodies wandering around with chisels and circular saws

2) quality of finish...(altho close supervision may solve this problem)

Reply: 3

TW, Got a beauty for you in Ainslie, two maybe four in fact! I'll talk to you tonight.

Michael Croft

I read some where that back in the 80's XXXX beer was launching in the USA. The only problem was the advertising campaigns jingle "I can feel a four X coming on". Forex was California's leading brand of condom.

Reply: 4

What location?

I've got 3 standalones on one block- great for a before and after!

Reply: 5

TW

I've got one you can have. It's in Wavell Heights (Brisbane), 3 BRM, built late 1940's, it's pretty rough, but should come up ok. We are just about to start work on it...so some extra hands would be great.

Scott

Reply: 5.1

Hi TW
Wonderful and generous idea - Hope it works out great for all - could you please do another when I am ready to dump the crap job!!! What a great experience for all, could have yourself another line of work here.
I attended Geoff and Pauls seminar on the weekend, they are doing the same thing here in Brissy on a house at Hamilton. I think they are charging $2,000 or $3,000 per student, cant quite remember which.

Best of luck to all
Denise

Reply: 6

Hi TW,

What a wonderful idea and a fantastic way to gain experience.

I'd love to be involved and learn, work, etc.

Cheers, Simon

Reply: 6.1

Fantastic TW.
I have been keen to do a reno for a long time, but still just learning the ropes. I can supply landscaping ideas and expertise if required. Brilliant idea!

Tibor

He who trust himself is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom is kept safe. Proverbs.

Reply: 6.1.1

Tibor,

You just secured yourself an "advisor" role!!, You are on the list, let me organise it all, and I will send out emails of who what when and HELP!!.

To all the people who have replied, THANKYOU, we currently have a list of 84 people who want to do this, lemme do some logistics etc etc, and then we will have the official Freestyler Renovation Squad!

Did I mention I must be insane? This is a lotta work!

Stand by Everyone.

Cheers, TW

~One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your three closes friends; if they seem OK, then you’re the one~

Back