renovators guide

I am looking for a magazine that contains outlets in Melbourne which sells building & renovation materials. I can't remember the name exactly, but it is like "Melbourne Renovator Guide". Is this right?

Regards
Tracy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1.1

I tried ordering this one ages ago when someone mentioned it on the forum.
The order went through ok online, but I never got the magazine. They didn't seem to charge my card either.
I wrote an email but no reply. Either they really don't want to sell their stuff or the website is very outdated.

Ruby do you know which newsagents in Melbourne would stock this mag? Prefer western areas or inner city.
Cheers,
Dan

Reply: 1.1.1

Sorry Dan, no idea where you might be able to find one. Might be worth giving them a call though, (02)9805 0399. Or maybe they don't answer their phone either. I wonder why places have websites if they don't make use of them?

I wish I could have been of help.....but I only have and old copy and can't even remember where I bought it.

Ruby

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Thanks Ruby, I might try giving them a call. It is frustrating isn't it when websites aren't updated.

Did you find the guide that you have useful? Is it just blatant paid advertisements or is it actually an independent guide on where to get cheap stuff to renovate?

Back