Rent in Frankston North

In the last week I've seen the asking rent in Frankston North increase quite a bit. If 260 a week in Frankston North is the asking rent now, (lower end of the asking prices at the moment) I think very soon the vast majority of houses there should go for 300k.

That will make me very very happy.

Hi PP, I just bought a 4br brick house in Frankston North for $280k - needs approx. $10k work. I expect to be charging $300pw plus.

I'm already happy with my purchase, received news this morning a 3br brick house is on the market for $295k. I'm still 1 month short of settlement date. ;)

Purchased one in North Franga about 15 months ago for $240,000. Thought I had got in on the tail end of the growth then! Still going up slowly but surely.
I have been renting it out to a tenant for $210 per week, up from $180 when first purchased. He takes great care of the house has never needed anything repairedand pays rent a week early every time.

Of course I would love the extra rent and will probably put it up a little soon but there are just so many positives of having a great long term tenant that I can rely on!!

Well it seems like I'm in good company. I just purchased in North Frankston in January.

I've only seen one development of town houses between the train station and the freeway. Is anyone else thinking of following (assuming you have more than 600m2)?

I think I'll wait for a few more people to go first, may 5-10 yrs or so.

Cheers,
John

Well it seems like I'm in good company. I just purchased in North Frankston in January.

I've only seen one development of town houses between the train station and the freeway. Is anyone else thinking of following (assuming you have more than 600m2)?

I think I'll wait for a few more people to go first, may 5-10 yrs or so.

Cheers,
John

I've got a 10 year plan to develop but if things continue the way they are it could be much sooner. My block is 680m2.

Back