Rental furniture for a good sale?

Hi everyone!

So I am finally selling my apartment in the lower north shore of Sydney. (2 Bed 2 Bath). I would like to hire furniture to make it more appealing in the opens and auction. Was wondering if anyone here could recommend a good company for that? Also, what do you think of this prospect? is it worth the money? do buyers really 'fall' for beautiful furniture? :)

Cheers
Guy

I think it makes a big difference if your market is owner occupiers. They will fall in love with the furniture if the property is styled right. I use Valiant Hire.

Absolutely makes a difference. Any property that is styled gives a warm, lived in and modern feel to the home. It makes the house closer represent the properties that they see in magazines and helps them form a strong emotional attachment to them.

Your agent should have a recommendation for a few stylists to meet with and then choose one from their previous work that best suits your needs.

Makes a huge difference, I consider it worth every penny. usually your RE agent will organise quotes for this, I don't think you should have to organise it yourself...?

Got a quote from 'Amazing Rooms' for 3900 inc GST for 6 weeks

Ouch!!!

The RE Agent recommended Advanced Furniture which are 2700 for 4 weeks then second month for half that price.. a bit cheaper.

I just think the price is amazingly expensive given that I could probably buy all this furniture for the same price or similar.

Ouch!!!

The RE Agent recommended Advanced Furniture which are 2700 for 4 weeks then second month for half that price.. a bit cheaper.

I just think the price is amazingly expensive given that I could probably buy all this furniture for the same price or similar.

I paid $3500 for a month for a 4 bedder which I thought was great value.

I know it seems like a lot of money but that includes delivering it, setting it up, taking it down etc.

It's also not just furniture, it's usually bed linen, art, decorating items, cushions, rugs, paints, pot plants etc

There is no way you could buy it for that price.

If you are willing to pay some REA 2% to sell your property you should be willing to pay a couple of grand to get that top dollar offer and off the market in good time.

That's good value

I paid $3500 for a month for a 4 bedder which I thought was great value.

I know it seems like a lot of money but that includes delivering it, setting it up, taking it down etc.

It's also not just furniture, it's usually bed linen, art, decorating items, cushions, rugs, paints, pot plants etc

There is no way you could buy it for that price.

If you are willing to pay some REA 2% to sell your property you should be willing to pay a couple of grand to get that top dollar offer and off the market in good time.

Who did you use?

Hi everyone!

So I am finally selling my apartment in the lower north shore of Sydney. (2 Bed 2 Bath). I would like to hire furniture to make it more appealing in the opens and auction. Was wondering if anyone here could recommend a good company for that? Also, what do you think of this prospect? is it worth the money? do buyers really 'fall' for beautiful furniture? :)

Cheers
Guy

Guest Hire has a good reputation: http://www.guesthire.com.au/

Back