Renting in Logan

I have a 2 bedroom unit in Logan that I will be renting out in December. Does anyone have any recommendations of an agent in the area and advice on what sort of fees I should be paying??

out of curiosity where abouts in Logan is your unit and how much are you going to charge?

As for an agent shop around and get a feel for them, the first Rental Manager I used had my property vacant for over a month and when I contact the RE Manager to see what was going on I was told she got sacked as she was down the pub drinking and not turning up for appointments etc so no wonder my place was vacant !!! :eek: This just goes to show that even if you leave it in the hands of an agent you still should be vigilant and touch base with them weekly to get feedback etc. I changed agents and property was tenanted within 10 days.

out of curiosity where abouts in Logan is your unit and how much are you going to charge?

As for an agent shop around and get a feel for them, the first Rental Manager I used had my property vacant for over a month and when I contact the RE Manager to see what was going on I was told she got sacked as she was down the pub drinking and not turning up for appointments etc so no wonder my place was vacant !!! :eek: This just goes to show that even if you leave it in the hands of an agent you still should be vigilant and touch base with them weekly to get feedback etc. I changed agents and property was tenanted within 10 days.

Which real estate agent was this? We had a shocking agent also and switched to Ray White Benleigh

I have a 2 bedroom unit in Logan that I will be renting out in December. Does anyone have any recommendations of an agent in the area and advice on what sort of fees I should be paying??

We went with Ray White benleigh they seem to be ok. My parents have a 3 bedroom house in eagleby which is near logan by memory and thats going for $280 a week.. So damn cheap in qld compared to sydney.

We have 5 IP's in Logan (2 in Meadowbrook & 2 in Loganholme) and use Shailer Park First National as our PM.

The lady who runs the show is very thorough and experience counts for so much with a mature woman who knows how to manage tenants. Send a PM if you want further details.:)

Has anyone got experience with Bernats Lewis, Harcourts or LJ Hooker for property management in Beenleigh?

Cheers

Ike

Back