Reports are they worth the money

I am looking to continue our investment property portfolio and was looking at purchasing a report to provide us with information to help us with maybe what areas have potential so we can do further research. I have been looking at RESIDEX- Best Rent Report, or Terry Ryders - The Ryder Report. they are both under $300.00 each.
Has anybody purchased any of these or others that they would recommend.. We only want to spend between $200,000 --- $300,000 and obviously are looking for growth and good rental yield.
Thanks

There are plenty of free research sites if you are prepared to put in the hard yards yourself. Otherwise sure, buy one of these guy's research efforts.

Bear in mind though they only have an 80 - 90% success rate, so make sure you don't buy in the 10 - 20% dud areas they pick! ;)

I am looking to continue our investment property portfolio and was looking at purchasing a report to provide us with information to help us with maybe what areas have potential so we can do further research. I have been looking at RESIDEX- Best Rent Report, or Terry Ryders - The Ryder Report. they are both under $300.00 each.
Has anybody purchased any of these or others that they would recommend.. We only want to spend between $200,000 --- $300,000 and obviously are looking for growth and good rental yield.
Thanks

Do you have detailed knowledge of the area you are considering?
if not then consider what is the cost of the report relative to the potential purchase price?

business is business, and if this was a cost of doing business i would just wear it.

Personally i have spent more than a $1000 paying for 'information' of one kind or another.
Money well spent (and its tax deductible:p)

Back