Req. referral of advisors

From: Michael G


I would really appreciate if I could get some referrals for advisors which you have found to be very knowledgeable and have worked well with you, for the following;

- an accountant who know investment property
- a solicitor/lawyer who can draft a good solid family/discretionary trust.

You can post it here for others to read or email me at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1
From: Dave :)

Hi Mike,

Can't help you with a solicitor re: trusts, but I can recommend an accountant for you who's based in the Western suburbs of Melbourne (I'm not sure where you live). His name is Dominic Barba and his email address is [email protected]. He is one of only a handful of accountants in the West that is certified by the Financial Planners Association and knows his stuff. Email him an intro about yourself and your requirements and I'm sure he'll help you out. Tell him I passed his name onto you. Let me know how you go.


Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1.1
From: Michael G


Sorry about that. Peoples, I live in Sydney NSW.


p.s. it might still be worth my while emailing a few questions and getting his advice anyway.
Last edited by a moderator: