Request for guidance on subdivisions.

Hi Everyone,

Throwing a request out there. My goals for this year are to undertake 1-2 subdivisions in the $500k mark.

I am feeling a little lost and would appreciate some guidance on seeking out land and what to look for.

Has anybody personally undertaken or know of someone who would be open to one conversation or more to meet my goal.

I have used the search function yet nothing specific came up. Nor have any current members undertaken a subdivision.

Please PM me. Thank you!

Each council will have their own DCP when it comes to subdivisions. The DCP guide will clearly set out the minimum requirements, i.e. frontage, minimum block size, set backs etc.

You need to go to the council website and familiarise yourself with their DCP.

Each council will have their own DCP when it comes to subdivisions. The DCP guide will clearly set out the minimum requirements, i.e. frontage, minimum block size, set backs etc.

You need to go to the council website and familiarise yourself with their DCP.

Thanks Shahin,

I guess part of it is figuring out which suburbs would be best for subdivision, specific statistics to look for.

All my investments have been positive gearing and granny flats, this doesn't necessarily correlate with where yo subdivide.

Thoughts?

I say do the right thing and pay a guru 30k for mentoring(sarcasm emote)

All the mentees meet up in various locations around Australia, I think at least 4 times pa, so you need to throw in costs for accommodation and flights, perhaps looking at $40K pa, that's reasonably cheap, someone shoot me:p

Thanks Shahin,

I guess part of it is figuring out which suburbs would be best for subdivision, specific statistics to look for.

All my investments have been positive gearing and granny flats, this doesn't necessarily correlate with where yo subdivide.

Thoughts?

Anywhere in sydney is good for a subdivision but at the end of the day you have to see what the sale price is. Its super hard finding deals in sydney right now.

Also are you referring to sydney or interstate - I just saw your location and assumed you are looking at sydney.

Have you looked at Newy and the gong at that price range?

Newy is going nuts at the moment (as its parts of CC).

Am open to the area.
Looking at Qld and SA mostly atm.

Sydney is a little hot for me atm.
Thanks for the responses everyone.

Anyone else?

Back