Research websites

I usually look at investsmart to check yields and do median price comparisons etc....
I am looking at an area that is showing great cap. growth over the last few years, but am concerned about the potential for skewed results due to lack of sales volume.

Is there any site that reports median prices AND the number of sales the figures are calc'd on??

Ta.
Ben.

I have another query regarding historical data.

Where can I find growth stats by area for the last ~10 years? Most of the sites I already used only have figures for the last 3 years.

Thanks.

I've been looking at 10 yr growth stats for WA on the REIWA website... presumably the state youre interested in will have similar?

Would agree, i would suggest always looking at multiple research sources, the amount of times i have seen 5-10% differences in data on the exact same suburb!?! This is were local knowledge steps in, i would never recommend making decisions on solely on 1 research report, but im sure you wouldnt do this.

Good luck with your property research!

Would agree, i would suggest always looking at multiple research sources, the amount of times i have seen 5-10% differences in data on the exact same suburb!?! This is were local knowledge steps in, i would never recommend making decisions on solely on 1 research report, but im sure you wouldnt do this.

Good luck with your property research!

Most of them only claim to have values within 10% anyway. There's not a lot of point in greater granularity than that anyway IMO, as it's subject to too many variables

Back