RESEARCH

W

WebBoard

I posted this yesterday - but I cant seem to find it anywhere - so I'll ask the question again - hope you dont mind. Looking for opinions on Research such as BIS Shrapnel and Midwood report and others. What do you think -are they useful. Are there any other kinds of useful research I can get my hands on. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi Helen
I feel research is more than useful. Proper research is critical in making good investment decisions. The question is who's research is right - because they are all predictions of the future based on history of the past. BIS Shrapnel have an excellent track record, but they are relatively expensive. (By the way they are predicting a 1980's style boom commencing in the next few years.)Midwood is useful for their home state. I subscribe to as many as I can - try and assimilate the information and then form MY OWN opinions. That's easier to do when you've been around a while (I'm 48 and have been investing for almost 30 years.) You see... history repeats itself. I'm a strong believer in cycles. Michael Y Metropole Properties

Reply: 2

Hi Helen

Try me for NSW (I am practically free)

Residex for Qld

Regards

Rolf

Reply: 2.1

Im all ears - tell me more
!!!!!

Reply: 2.2

sorry for the delay in replying - I live in the Windsor (NSW) area - what do you think of that area for investing?

Back