Reservoir is an area I know of and is a very big area with subsections

1. Area west of gilbert near the lake
2. Up near thomastown mcmahons keon park ruthven
3. Area near broadway and reservoir station
4. North or broadway east of cheddar
5. In are close to preston heidelberg west

Rank the areas best to worse

I am looking in 5 however with the growth of reservoir
what are peoples views on this historically commision area with new development at summerhill coles and kmart will it have good potential for growth?

Best areas are Gilbert rd side then oakhill then spring st down to lake. Worst sections are summer hill due to housing commission.

Hi

Hi,

I think the whole area is growing at the moment, I just read on a paper that a house in the area sold for 988K :).

Because a area is not good today it does not mean its going to be good tomorrow.

The area near Regent station, on the west side of the suburb near Gilbert Road on the border of Preston, is quite nice. I was looking for property there before deciding against the suburb.

I used to live on Crookston Road - east side of Ruthven Station.

Easy access to the Ring Road Freeway, Northlands shopping center, Reservoir leisure centre (swimming pool and gym), Preston market, primary/secondary/la trobe uni.

It takes longer to cross railway when travelling from west side to east side of Reservoir. Also many manufactures are on west side, hence, lots of traffic of large trucks.

Like any area we looked at that suburb too. There is a good side and a bad side. Make sure you know which side your buying in.

Back