Resolutions for 2009

Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in what other SS members plan to change / improve upon in the new year. Personally my goals for 2009 are;

1. Lose about 10 Kg.
2. Try to eat better and drink less alcohol.
3. Do as many subjects as I can this year for my Psych degree.

Phil :)

1. will be quiting drinking (have)
2. aim for 2 more IP's
3. gain 5-10kgs
4. Spending more time with my daughter

Left the best for last there... :D

You're welcome to my 10kg Burty, but I suppose you mean muscle rather than fat :D

Thats the plan, went out and spent a bit of cash on a good weight bench a few weeks ago, got it from a private sale at what I thought was a good price, but my mother at the time didnt seem to think so lol...

Now I have to park my car in the drive way as my garage is now a gym :rolleyes:

I really let my fitness and health slip during 08, would like to turn that round this yr and get back to feeling good.

Busy year ahead of us.

1. Finish PPoR and sell it
2. Finish IP and move into it
3. Subdivide IP and build PPoR
4. Sell IP unless making squillions from points 5 and 6
5. Try and make squillions from brand new computer business
6. Try and make squillions from website
7. Get solidly stuck into Plan A (business idea that won't pay off in 2009)
8. Quit breastfeeding
9. Lose a kilo and/or unwobble the wobbly bits
10. Get a certificate that states what I'm allergic to so I can shove it to the MIL and maybe she'll stop buying rich desserts that I can't eat.

Thats the plan, went out and spent a bit of cash on a good weight bench a few weeks ago, got it from a private sale at what I thought was a good price, but my mother at the time didnt seem to think so lol...

Now I have to park my car in the drive way as my garage is now a gym :rolleyes:

I really let my fitness and health slip during 08, would like to turn that round this yr and get back to feeling good.

I was thinking of doing the same thing. Although there is a gym at work, most of the time I just get too busy to go during the day. From memory you are ex ADF ?

suprising how eay it is too loose, its creating the muscle that sh|ts me..

went from 97kgs @ easter down to 85kgs today.

every1 saying i look too thin, i wish to bulk up but that is being very difficult...

im ok size, just aspire to be the size of 50cent however.

- Get pregnant. (Joint resolution with wife, unless scientific breakthroughs)
- Pay down IP 1 to CF neutral.
- Loose weight.
- Learn Tagalog.
- Do the home improvements that were planned last year :eek:
- Remove trees out the front
- Install Carport shade​
- Get some coding done.
(I've got projects which have been sitting on the shelf for a couple of years now.

I was thinking of doing the same thing. Although there is a gym at work, most of the time I just get too busy to go during the day. From memory you are ex ADF ?

Close, still working in the ADF, last two years I have only spent maybe 11months all up at home... Really makes it hard to get into a routine.

It has been a good investment the weight beach and assorted equipment that came with it, even tho I also have a gym at work, I spend enough time there I would rather work out a home with out waiting on all the other ppl trying to use the same equipment

take up guitar (was 2008s resolution but never eventuated)
play with money more
spend more time with my oldest.
control my temper.

Back