restauraunt for 1 dollar, canberra

Kambah: agreed it's probably Canberra's largest suburb, but Australia's? In Melbourne Hoppers Crossing, Werribee or Frankston would likely be bigger.

A pity the address isn't given; is it near any shops or in some remote estate like Gleneagles?

sorry i have not got the address and i often stuff up links they were b4 my time these PC things???
it is in a central position as canberra goes, but the position is quiet poor.
I am sure it is linked to some type of lease aggrement but who said it had to be selling food??/

BTW what is this trojan.Wincord thingy on this silly machine i can't get rid of it HELP!

What’s the catch? Rent $800 per week.

So the landlord has reposessed the property and plant/fittings.
The $800/week is probably for a 5 year lease.
The market rent is probably something like $500/week (guessing).
So the money is being made from the difference in rent?

I'm not sure where in Kambah that is, so I can't comment on it's location, but just for a comparison, I rent 165 sqm for over $1000 per week in Erindale
(couple of Km from Kambah)

Our lease is up soon and we have looked around to gauge the current rents in the area and $300 to $350 plus GST per sqm is the asking rate atm for something NOT in a large shopping centre (pay more there)

So even at $300 sqm thats $1730 a week .... $800 sounds cheap to me ;)

But as we all know ... it's about Location Location Location

Cheers

Phil

BTW what is this trojan.Wincord thingy on this silly machine i can't get rid of it HELP!

Craig

Go to
http://www.bitdefender.com.au

scroll down the page and on the left hand side it has a button named SCAN ONLINE

Follow the prompts to scan your machine
If your machine is not up to date it may ask you to install an active x plugin

agree on the terms and let it scan
This scanner always works

cheers

hi usually
you will find equipment $1.00 but you remove
its the same thing any business is only any good for some one that can work it and usually they are very hard to convert to something else
the owner will have finished there lease and the cost to remove was more then the value so they walk out
happens all the time
the owner just doesn't want the cost to remove
and a new tennant doesn't want a 25 year old eswood
so they try to lease and then up grade
most leases well mine do anyway have any fixture auto become the landlord when installed if the tennant vacates
and I don't allow 25year old eswoods etc or I am left with them
even the second hand dealers charge to remove and they get the equipment for free
so this is not a great deal
if the equipment is ok you could do a deal to remove it and put it in a shop in a better location
but thats all costs.
if I was taking it I would pay the 1.00 but have a 6 month lead in time for the lease.
and no won't tell you how to setup the lease you have to learn something for 1 buck

BV, is that scan a good general one, or only for the problem mentioned in the post above it.

I do nothing to my machine apart from the "usual" protection and wonder how much "stuff" is lying around on my hard drive (or wherever "stuff" lies around in the computer box thingy).

BV, is that scan a good general one, or only for the problem mentioned in the post above it.

It's a good general one.

If your onboard antivirus program hasn't stopped an infection or can't see it try the online version above.

If your PC is acting strange it could be that it is infected and you don't know it.

I don't know why my work provided antivirus programs
can't see or stop some viruses & trojans but this online scanner finds them.

Back