RESULTS mentoring program

I have been intereted applying for the full course but was turned off by the large cost, however i have recently noticed that RESULTS mentoring program are holding a 2 day property investors workshop in Melbourne.

Here's a link to the 2 day course.
http://www.resultsmentoring.com/2-day-property-workshop

I am very interested to do this course and was wondering if anyone is interested to split the cost $497, as it says that you can bring a partner/ friend for free.

Any thoughts of this seminar is appreaciated.

I am not a fan of mentoring programs. They seem to be very expensive and not really worth it. I have spoken to several people who have joined RESULTS and most seem to never actually buy anything. Therfore a waste of money.

There would be others who have found it great, I'm sure, but they probably would have done well without it anyway.

If you are a doer, you will do it with or without mentoring. If you are a gunna, it probably wont turn you into a doer.

If you would like some handholding to get you started, have a look at http://www.activepropertynetwork.com.au/melbourne.html. They are affiliated with RESULTS and most attendees are in the RESULTS program, but you dont have to be.

I attended there monthly metings for a year or 2 and found them very informative, without a huge ongoing cost. After a while though, it did get a bit repetitive.

Good luck with it all, and I hope you are a doer not a gunna.

I have been intereted applying for the full course but was turned off by the large cost, however i have recently noticed that RESULTS mentoring program are holding a 2 day property investors workshop in Melbourne.

Here's a link to the 2 day course.
http://www.resultsmentoring.com/2-day-property-workshop

I am very interested to do this course and was wondering if anyone is interested to split the cost $497, as it says that you can bring a partner/ friend for free.

Any thoughts of this seminar is appreaciated.

Oow, how can a random person join and act as couple :) ?

Not done it myself. However, if you are in Melbourne, go along to the property meeting at the Veneto Club in Bulleen once a month. You will meet many individuals who have done the program from all walks of life. There is not one single common experience or exponent.

I have met some who have done the program for several years and never taken any action. Yes, people who have paid $25K+ to be part of a "club".

I have met some who have recently done the course, are taking action but made no money so far.

I have also met individuals who tell me there is no way they would borrow $1.5M+ without some level of guidance and who have made their money back 20 fold. These same people will tell you the Results team are the "real deal".

is this the feedback you want?

It's funny how people are quite prepared to pay for a $60K MBA that gets them a J.O.B. but think that the 10 or so for Results is too much when it is an education that can free you from one.

Yes, I've been to a few of the property meetings, and most of the people there, who are being mentored haven't actually done anything yet.

Yes, I've been to a few of the property meetings, and most of the people there, who are being mentored haven't actually done anything yet.

I'm not sure "most" was my experience. I have met:
- the former postie who left and is on her second development in Melbourne's south
- the former corporate employee who quit his job and is on his second development in the south having shown a profit of 20 fold on his investment
- the former corporate employee who has quit her job to pursue her passion and done a vendor finance
- Mark K. who is financially secure on positive cashflow
- a housewife/mother doing 3 units on a block in the north
- numerous people who have bought property after doing the course
- a person who has inherited a deceased estate and looking to maximise profit by developing on the land

Hopefully you are not asking a question and then interpreting a response to self justify the answer you want to hear.

Besides, what has anyone else's success or otherwise have to do with your success?

Back