Retirement- Yipee!!

Thanks RPI, I attended the course due to your posting retirement-yipee from a friend of a friend, how's retirement?
you may know, Is there a group meeting in Brisbane, ACT seem to get together?

sorry, ment to say very good value, can't wait to meet up with suellen and develop a structure. Still going over all the notes thanks Steve, thanks RPI

Congrats Daryl - also good to see you will be spending your time wisely!

Just a little bit curious on how a cashbond works - is it similar to drawing down equity? Is there any information i can find over the net?

Cheers.

always_learning said:
RPI, congratulations on taking the chance to live the life you want to live.

Just getting my head around the cashbond process ( I am in Tokyo so attending a Navra course is a little difficult).

Your $62.5/k year annunity, this is approximately equal to having a $100K/year "job" is that how you see it?

To make cashbonds work for the long term, how do you caculate the total assets you require and the equity you require? My concerns are, net assets, net equity and inflationary effects erroding my income.

For example, lets say I wanted to live on AUD$75K/year after tax . So to buy a cashbond paying AUD$75K/year, I need to generate at least $75K of equity growth on average every year. Taking a lower than historical average of 5% growth sans inflation, then to generate $75K of growth I would need at least $1.5M in assets is that correct, if I wanted to earn $150K/year then I would need $3M in assets. What effect does it make if I have $1.5M in assets and $1.4M of debt vs. having $1.5M of assets owned outright?

that's what i was thinking. Just pure assets or can I have debts too? that's very intersting. I would love to learn more about cashbonds. Maybe worthwhile to pay Steve Navra a visit.

Did financial planning help?

Well done and congratulations.

Sounds as though it was triggered by Steve's course and consequent advice.

Just goes to show that good financial planners can and do make real, positive differecnes to people's lives.

Retiring strategy

Hiya RPI

i just chanced on this old thread and was wondering how is the journey going?

Would you care to comment on the cash bond strategy you used?

Did you have to finetune the process along the way? some numbers would really help!

thanks and looking fwd to hearing your story...:)

still going.....magic pudding :0) the cash bond got cashed in after about six months....it was just a strategy to take us to another level in the game of monopoly....now we play twister instead. get out of the numbers and more into your heart about what you really want. the imagination is much more valuable to you than your reason.
Si

still going.....magic pudding :0) the cash bond got cashed in after about six months....it was just a strategy to take us to another level in the game of monopoly....now we play twister instead. get out of the numbers and more into your heart about what you really want. the imagination is much more valuable to you than your reason.
Si

Confused??

Simon, are you Daryll (RPI)?

Cheers

Rooster

Wow this is an old one!!

FWIW I had a brief conversation with RPI a few months back, retirement lasted like.. 2 months, got real bored and started doing developments.

Back