Returnig to Aus

I'm an Australian returning home after many years in the UK and could anybody help with information on investing in property in Qld. Is it better up the coast or down what areas give both capital growth and cash flow. The returns on rental are quite high in the UK are they the same in Aus as before I came over it was not.:D

Australia particularly Sydney, Melbourne and during the last 12 months, Brisbane has been booming and consequently rental returns have dropped. It does not look like the returns will increase again for sometime until the supply and demand returns to a better balance, and/or property prices drop. I expect this process could take a couple of years. Suggest you read thru this forum it as there has been a lot of posts on this subject recently.

Capital returns AND Cashflow in Queensland?

I can suggest one place.

DreamWorld (hehehe).

Seriously, it will take a lot of your own research to find something. There's been posts on the forum which suggest that there's more to offer in coming years OS (perhaps UK or US) than in Oz.

I understand that you can achieve this though- it will just take a lot of homework.

You've got a BIG job ahead!

Good luck

Back