Revitalised Dandenong

The only pocket i like in dandy is dandy north around murray rd and outlook.
End of brady across from stud is premo.

The only pocket i like in dandy is dandy north around murray rd and outlook.
End of brady across from stud is premo.

Hiya Spades,
I am looking around this area. How about the Waverley Gardens precinct of Dan. North (the north-west part of the suburb)?? Have read some good reviews of this area on the web. Does anyone has any first hand experience with this pocket ??

heard Outlook area is very pricey

Hi mpgrewal,
The pocket bordering jack,halt,glad and police is good which includes noble park north.
Cheers Spades.

Dandenong Central

Houses sitting on larger blocks (800 sqm +) asking price is above 600K closer to David street hospital and dandy market.

is it worth buying and hold it for CG?

Houses sitting on larger blocks (800 sqm +) asking price is above 600K closer to David street hospital and dandy market.

is it worth buying and hold it for CG?

Wouldn't of thought so

Even if you could develop it what you get out of it?
4 townhouses? Worth max 300
Less building costs

Risky and a very high buy in for dandenong

Hiya Spades,
I am looking around this area. How about the Waverley Gardens precinct of Dan. North (the north-west part of the suburb)?? Have read some good reviews of this area on the web. Does anyone has any first hand experience with this pocket ??

heard Outlook area is very pricey

Where abt exactly, around the Hawthorn training ground? Pretty stable area with consistent sales.

As for Dandenong itself, i'd say sales have been hit a little particularly in the last 12 months, with funding halts on a number of developments resulting in a lack of apt development (as well as council issues).

Yes agree that Dandenong is a low income area, which means if you have a house you can rent it out very easily, may get some damage here and there, but hey, when you say Danadenong you dont expect toorak

Back