Rich Harvey's "Property Buyer" Buyers Agency

Hi Guys,

Just wanting to do some extra research regarding "Property Buyer" buyers agent company, Managing Director Rich Harvey.

I have spoken to a few people and have had good reports, as well as speaking with the company themselves.

Just wondering if anyone has used them and could describe their experiences with them, good , bad or indifferent.

All feedback is much appreciated.

Cheers

Sesster

I dealt with Rich back in the early days of his agency and he was a good operator, nothing I heard of since then would make me believe he wasnt still a good guy, I get his newsletters still.

Also consider there are a number of equally well reputed BA's here on SS including Jacque and Propertunity.

I haven't actually used their services, but was very close to. I've spoken extensively with Stuart (Granny Flat) and Rich over many years, have found them to be stand up guys and would be happy to use them myself.

Hi Guys,

Just wanting to do some extra research regarding "Property Buyer" buyers agent company, Managing Director Rich Harvey.

I have spoken to a few people and have had good reports, as well as speaking with the company themselves.

Just wondering if anyone has used them and could describe their experiences with them, good , bad or indifferent.

All feedback is much appreciated.

Cheers

Sesster

Hi is a nice bloke and knows his stuff

Back