Rick Otton Seminar

W

WebBoard

We are thinking of attending the Rick Otton seminar. Has anybody been to one and is he worth the cash to do so??

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi David

Rick Otton has only just completed the first of two Wrap Boot Camps at the Blue Mountains.

My opinion is WOW what a weekend, admittedly I'm an organizer of the Freestyler event but, the information and knowledge that was passed on by Rick and the guest speakers and picked up by the delegates was amazing.

The sections where audience participation was involved during "Panel" discussions helped most people find where those missing thousands of dollars extra can be found. Plus where to save your own time and money.

We will soon be placing a testimonial page up on the Freestyler Events website from the delegates of the Wrap Boot Camp.

I will leave it to the Boot Camp delegates to comment further from here. Though most of the delegates at the boot camp don't get onto this forum. They go directly to the Freestyler forum.

Cheers,
Robert

Get your Property Inspection Reports @
http://www.CreativeFinance.com.au

Reply: 1.1

Hi David,

I can tell you from personal experience that Rick is a terrific speaker and I have yet to see him stumped by a wrap question. He is into many creative techniques involving property investment and has quite an infectious charisma.

Though I've not yet attended his bootcamps I can tell you that they would be great value for money if you want to go down the wraps path. He has so much knowledge and, along with his wife Jane, is one of the most experienced Australian wrapping teams in the country. His Wrap Pack is also jam packed with practical material and is highly readable.

In the end, you need to make up your own mind for wraps are not for the faint hearted. They require time and energy to set up, but can be very lucrative.

Other big wrappers include Steve McKnight so you might want to check out his site too, for further info. (www.propertyinvesting.com.au)
Have fun!
Cheers, Jacque :)

Reply: 2

Hi David,
I would certainly say I received value for my money. Rick is terrific at explaining how to put together WRAP deals, no jargon just plain old Australian. The other speakers were great and the Freestyler team that put it together did a tremendous job. Plenty of networking and everybody I spoke to were having a great time with the information and company.

Well done "Guys"

Eric W.

Reply: 2.1

G'day Eric

Thanks for the kind words for our Freestyler Events Co-ordinators, they sure did do a great job on the weekend.

Now we have to get pumped up again for the next Rick Otton Boot Camp on the 20th - 22nd September. It took me two days to recover from the last event, how long will it take for this one.

I'm looking forward to it. If anyone has any enquiries about the event check out the website at http://www.freestyler.net.au/events and follow the links into Rick Otton's Boot camp.

Cheers,
Robert

Get your Property Inspection Reports @
http://www.CreativeFinance.com.au

Back