Right Group Sydney meeting

Yeah sorry, I constantly get asked about it, I should remove it for while. Site is under construction. Its a pretty indepth site, and books etc still coming. I will post when site is ready for people to visit.

Hello there Welcome aboard.

I will be posting shortly but details are same as usual, and being held this tuesday 16th June. Keep eyes open for this.

N.

Hi,

I only just joined this forum. Can someone confirm where and what time is the meeting next Tuesday?

Just to clarify things.

This meeting isn't a Somersoft meeting as such. This is actually a commercial buying group that has meetings to explain their products.

Do your own due diligence!

Hey Guys,

Just update on this weeks catchup @ same place as usual Tuesday Rydges Parramatta.

This weeks forum we will be taking you through step by step how to research for your next purchase! Giving you information on useful websites, on how to read between the lines of what the agent says and how to pick the diamond amongst the pebbles.

Also giving a market update, and share our experiences from the last few weeks.

Will also be presenting our recent purchases, along with updates of our reno projects.

Register with link below so we can arrange enough seats there for everyone.

http://www.rightgroup.biz/

Where: Parramatta Rydges - 116 James Ruse Drive Rosehill
Date: Tuesday June 2nd
Time: Arrive at 6:45pm to check in and grab a coffee and a bickie before we start

Look Forward to seeing you all there.

Hey Nathan,

I would have loved to come, but I am in Adelaide. I had met Victor and he is an amazing person. I do chat with him frequently. When is your next two days seminar ?

Will it be possible for you to send the copy of the presentation of step by step research and how to find a diamond?

Cheers

Last edited:
Back