Robert Kiyosaki

Sounds like a waste of time . Wasn't the case when we saw him xx years ago from what I remember , but he's obviously changing his marketing model ...

Sounds like the RK superannuation fund tour .....

Cliff

Is that guy still around?

I enjoyed the novelty of Rich Dad Poor Dad back in the day. What followed and the talks I find too salesy.

There is plenty of information on real life investors out there that can serve as inspiration and a much better learning point. Including many people on this board

Thanks for the info Nem. You've written this part on another post too.
But I don't understand.
I know what F ... off means.
But do you mean he used it as a catch phrase and just kept saying it over and over e.g. "Just tell your bank manager to F ... off!" or did he tell the audience to F... off?

He was trying to explain about mindset, how you need to change it and etc. which is all good, but yes, he was just basically saying F... off to parents, teachers, friends, everyone and everything... you must have that attitude if you wana change something... apparently
But no, he didnt tell us nothing like that :)

Thanks for the info on the seminar. I have seen the same format in Perth with having to sit through a whole day of marketing to get to the star speaker who everybody came to see.

It's a shame to see RK involved in this as I really got a lot out of his earlier work and Rich Dad Poor Dad changed my whole way of thinking and got me into property investment in the first place.

Hahaha exactly!!

I think better just to keep reading his books...

Yep, the books hold their value. Ignore the current rubbish I stopped any emails or listening to him when he chose partial bankruptcy rather than pay the licence fee he had agreed to a couple of yrs ago. I thought thats not a person I can follow anymore. But the books still have a lot of merit educationally.

Just read "rdpd" for beginners and general ideas
"Who took my money" for understanding speed, time and leverage
"Cash flow quadrant" for business model foundations

Back