Robina Townhouse - QLD

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to get peoples thoughts on Robina. Currently all my properties are in Sydney, however, I am thinking to venture of into new territory.

I don't know many areas in QLD, I have visited Robina, and it seems like a nice family area, close to schools, shopping etc etc.

If you have any ideas positive or negative please feel free to post.

I am thinking about a Townhouse, Seems you can get one around $300,000.

I am just starting my research on this so any ideas would be great.

Anyone who has bought here? What has the market been like in the past and anything I should know about for the future. Have I already missed the boat here? Any locals with thoughts?

Many thanks, Much appreciated.

Robina is generally a pretty nice area with good infrastructure ( for the Gold Coast)

Some of the the larger complexes can eat 60 bucks a week of your rent, and in some cases, stretching for a freestanding home or duplex may prove better overall for cashflow

ta
rolf

Robina is generally a pretty nice area with good infrastructure ( for the Gold Coast)

Some of the the larger complexes can eat 60 bucks a week of your rent, and in some cases, stretching for a freestanding home or duplex may prove better overall for cashflow

ta
rolf

Many thanks Rolf

been looking and inspected heaps of townhouses and offers on Robina Townhouses recently for a client,

its a pretty warm/hot market, the townhouse market has been behind the freestanding house market,

combined with spring, things are moving quicker,

unfortunately/fortunately, for townhouses, uncnditional offers dont seem to add much value to the deal

been looking and inspected heaps of townhouses and offers on Robina Townhouses recently for a client,

its a pretty warm/hot market, the townhouse market has been behind the freestanding house market,

unfortunately/fortunately, for townhouses, uncnditional offers dont seem to add much value to the deal

Thanks very much Truly Exotic.

Hey mate,

What's the unit market doing down that way. I have a 3 bed 2 bathroom 2 car with a courtyard that has rear access. It's on Scottsdale Drive. I know the markets been soft for a while. I was just hoping that the place would still be worth at least the $385k I paid for it. Yea I know I paid too much at least the bloody things +ve though haha.

Back