Rocket Property Group

What do they do?

If they sell their own property, or otp stuff, I'd be wary.

Also be cautious if they charge fees for MB services, that wpupd be covered by the bank.

They are a real estate company that suggests location and particular OTP properties.

I have done research on a development they have suggested and cold called the developer who had the listing price the same as I was quoted from them.

Coota as in Cootamundra?

Umm. I wouldn't say don't use them. Just be cautious. Anyone who has product to sell and calls themselves a property investing group, seems a little dubious to me.

I'm in the process of setting up a property network myself, and am not including BA services, otp or personal stock sales. Just can't think of a way to ensure they remain unbiased for the client.

Just be cautious. Anyone who has product to sell and calls themselves a property investing group, seems a little dubious to me.

Ditto!

I'm not familiar with this particular group, so they may be fine BUT.........there are a heap of Investment Groups that are very dodgy.

The best thing you can do is to stick around here and learn how to do things for yourself and not rely on any 'investing group' to do it for you.

The best thing you can do is to stick around here and learn how to do things for yourself and not rely on any 'investing group' to do it for you.

Amen to that!

It takes time to find the right support network. There is a lot of crap out there. Reason I am starting my own reno/granny flat business is cause after firing so many guys beforehand I learnt I could do it myself better and cheaper. Same as MB and property management services.

Back