Rockingham / Perth PM (need a new one)

Hi,

First off , Sorry to go straight to the questions for a first post but I need to get moving on a IP that I have not paid a lot of attention to for a while.

As the title suggests I am chasing a new property manager in Rockingham / Perth W.A.
There is not a hell of a lot wrong with the current one ..... except when it comes to lease renewals. Every year for the last 4 something has been stuffed up in one way or another. After bringing up my concerns 12 months ago with the Head PM ( PM manager ?? haha), she assured me everything is done correctly blah blah. Then last week they stuffed it again.

I found the options below(on SS) , seem good rates(for perth) 10% all inclusive. I was just after any recent feedback on them or any other recommendations for PM with similar pricing all inclusive.

Also I just had the tenants resign for a 2 year lease if that would make any difference to any rates I could get.

Cheers

http://www.defreitasryan.com.au/

http://www.bossrealestate.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=39

their website is strange, there is photos of the two staff members but no names

their office in wangara is a long way from rockingham, would they do the inspections.

Hi,

As the title suggests I am chasing a new property manager in Rockingham / Perth W.A.
There is not a hell of a lot wrong with the current one ..... except when it comes to lease renewals. Every year for the last 4 something has been stuffed up in one way or another. After bringing up my concerns 12 months ago with the Head PM ( PM manager ?? haha), she assured me everything is done correctly blah blah. Then last week they stuffed it again.

Hi,

I am currently looking for a new PM too in that area.
Are you able to tell me which PM your currently having dramas with?
As I dont want to put my rental somewhere if you and others are having issues.
PM me if your not happy to share on here.

Cheers
Wirra

currently with professionals rockingham.....

normally they're ok , as in no complaints but nothing outstanding.

It is only when it comes to lease renewals that they keep stuffing it up. I questioned it 12 months ago and was assured that they are doing the right thing, but I will take my business elsewhere now purely because I shouldn't have to remind them to do their job that's what I pay for.

Hi,

First off , Sorry to go straight to the questions for a first post but I need to get moving on a IP that I have not paid a lot of attention to for a while.

I found the options below(on SS) , seem good rates(for perth) 10% all inclusive. I was just after any recent feedback on them or any other recommendations for PM with similar pricing all inclusive.

Also I just had the tenants resign for a 2 year lease if that would make any difference to any rates I could get.

Cheers

http://www.defreitasryan.com.au/

http://www.bossrealestate.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=39
I too am looking for a good PM in the area. If anyone has any thoughts as to who is good and those to avoid, please kindly share. Thanks.

Using Elders Real Estate Rockingham. Joanna Ward. They offer two options. Either 10% flat rate or something else (I didn't look into the details). Can't really comment on their service as I have just started. Joanna Ward will gladly help out, mention Phillip :)

Using Elders Real Estate Rockingham. Joanna Ward. They offer two options. Either 10% flat rate or something else (I didn't look into the details). Can't really comment on their service as I have just started. Joanna Ward will gladly help out, mention Phillip :)

Yeah I spoke with Joanna, its now 9% + Fees or 12% all inclusive.
But I do like they only charge 1 weeks letting fee.

Last edited:
Back