Rockingham/Shoalwater house now on-line

Hi Sparky,

What makes it a great bargain??

bye

Sparky's already been through this so have a look through some previous posts but I think pointing to the fact that it will be selling for well below replacement value. Material prices are increasing relentlessly with no end in sight and it never gets cheaper developing land.

Hi asdf,

I don't think you will find any of that information in this thread. It is a new thread, and given the requirements for the caveat emptor section, it is not too hard for someone to do a cut and paste from other posts.

Because Sparky wishes to sell this property, I would have thought it an obvious thing to do.

Given that circumstances have now changed in the Perth market, like median prices falling and vacancy rates higher, what makes this property a good investment now, compared to 2-3 years time???

bye

Sorry didn't have chance to reply earlier as we are flat out finishing off the landscaping at our duplex which has so far involved laying 1600 pavers, moving 30 tons of soil, 5 tons of sand and 6 tons of metal dust plus laying 150 sqm turf - now in the middle of putting in $2,000 worth of plants and then I can relax!

Meantime it looks as though we have a buyer for 56 Grove st but at any event I thought it was a good buy for the moment as along with 48 Grove street it is priced more competitively than similar properties in the area including some a fair bit smaller. Rents on the estate are between $360 - $400 per week now and with the naval base down the road no problem tenanting with tenants who have to behave themselves or face disciplinary action, also a great area with beaches on 3 sides.

Congrats Sparky! Thought you were put off my the constant battering one seems to always get when they even contemplet breathing on Caveat Emptor. I find the Home button on Windows Explorer works really well when I don't want to read things... :)

Looks like buyers are still around, just need to meet the market. As usual, thanks for sharing your joys and tribulations.

Thanks Asdf I know what you mean I seem to do it a bit tough sometimes but thats ok! I will be selling the townhouses now that they are finished so I might pop them on here in case anyone is on the lookout for a NSW investment.

From all her posts here, I can see why she wants to put properties here is to have more exposure rather than a bargain notice. She is purely offloading her stocks from WA to NSW to VIC. Nothing to do with what she claimed need funds to finish her project etc (she claimed in another post). It is purely her tactics to get people to buy her properties.

What the?????????

I only have one off the plan property in Victoria which settles in a years time so not sure where Victoria came from!

The funds I needed were to complete my NSW duplex which I have now done, the original intention was to keep all properties and sell nothing but with changes in economies and personal situations it is now necessary to sell this completed duplex in order to start building the next one which is all approved and ready to go.

The people that know me such as asdf, ausprop, prakman etc know that the pain we were going through was very real as it is with many people right now - nothing to do with tactics!

I think that some of the people on this forum judge other people by their own standards and behaviours.

It is purely her tactics to get people to buy her properties.

Having met Sparky, I can assure you this is not the case. It is mainly another avenue of marketing which obviously the creators of Somersoft had intended when listing a Caveat Emptor category. And at the end of day the title of this section speaks for itself!

If you actually read the posts carefully, you will see that this is not the case. This is the Caveat Emptor section and she is entitled to post on here.

I have not said you can not put here whatever you want to. I was responding to few of the questions asking why it is a better deal or a bargain etc. I do not have problems you can advertise any of your houses or your personal websites, or your own things for sale. I just respond to the few questions regarding why it is a good deal ..... She advertised two in WA here before and those properties do not constitute a bargain or a good deal as claimed (of course you can say whatever you like)....

Having met Sparky, I can assure you this is not the case. It is mainly another avenue of marketing which obviously the creators of Somersoft had intended when listing a Caveat Emptor category. And at the end of day the title of this section speaks for itself!

I could not understand what you said --- if not for exporsure? what is for? Those properties are simply not bargains or good deals at all. As She claimed changes of economy..... we all know these.... it is purely for a bit more exposure..... a salesman never says he is selling a lemon. As one of the guy (I do not bother to read all the posts) said at this site if you advertise you have to tell people why they are a good buy, why it is a good deal?

ASDF, not everyone tells what he/she realy thinks! This is the real world!

Hey lay off sparky, when things are tight, you have to do what you have to do to survive. the poroperties thats being offered is of descent value, you cant buy the land and build for the price thats being asked. be kind and be nice and understanding.

Back